So many traction devices, how do you choose the best one? The market features numerous possibilities, so it’s imperative to assess the pros and cons of each.
ProExtender and Euro Extender are two common products that pop up, when you do a traction device search. Both of them have a pretty good reputation and the following comparison will look at all the details to help you identify the one that’s better.
An Overview Of Euro Extender
Euro Extender is one of the more affordable options on the traction device market. This is one of the main characteristics that draw people to the item because comparable extenders tend to be quite costly.
Just like all other devices, this one relies on the principle of traction. It keeps the penis stretched away from the body. This stretching causes micro-tears (not painful but seen as damage on a cellular level).
In an attempt to compensate for the damage, new tissues start to grow. As a result, men who use Euro Extender experience an increase in penis size.
According to the manufacturer’s website, this is a clinically-tested device that does work and that’s also characterized by a high level of comfort. The official presentation states that a size increase of up to three inches can be expected by the guys who choose Euro Extender.
The Pros And Cons Of Euro Extender
Euro Extender is a safe and non-invasive product that will help you accomplish permanent gains in a couple of months. The traction device enables you to get results without having to accept the risk of surgery.
Here are some of the most important Euro Extender benefits:
- Medically tested device that is recommended by physicians
- Can be used to grow the size of the penis and to treat Peyronie’s disease
- Clinical studies prove the length increase that can be achieved by using the device
- One of the more affordable traction devices on the market
- Some of the kits include penis enlargement pills and exercises for even better results
- It ships worldwide
- There’s a six-month money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support is available
- Free bonuses are available with each purchase
While all of this sounds great, there are a few shortcomings that have to be mentioned to make the review comprehensive:
- Only available for purchase online
- Individual results will vary on the basis of daily hours of use
- Putting the device on will require some getting used to
- According to some guys, the extender isn’t as comfortable as others
An Overview of ProExtender
ProExtender is a medically-approved traction device. Just like Euro Extender, this one relies on the principle of traction to get the job done and maximize the size of the penis.
According to the official product presentation, ProExtender is recommended by physicians in 29 countries as a viable option for non-surgical enhancement.
There are even private clinics that use the device to assist their patients in achieving gains or overcoming problems like Peyronie’s disease.
Developed by a physician, the device is created to be ultimately comfortable. This is a medical type 1 device, which is the highest quality in the field. If you’re looking for an extender, this is the standard to adhere to.
Pros And Cons Of ProExtender
ProExtender is a wonderful product designed by a physician. It offers superior comfort and safety. Some of the other benefits of opting for ProExtender include the following:
- Medical type 1 device
- Can be used to treat Peyronie’s disease and enhance penis size
- The product is medically tested and the clinical trial confirms the effectiveness
- The manufacturer offers free limited time offers occasionally
- Very comfortable according to reviewers
- There are several kits to choose among
- The product comes with a money-back guarantee
A few of the shortcomings of opting for ProExtender include the following:
- Only available for purchase online
- Individual results will vary
- Months will be needed to get the desired results
Both Euro Extender and ProExtender are high quality traction devices. They’re manufactured by reputable companies and the designs have the approval of physicians.
While both of these devices are good, ProExtender is somewhat better in terms of quality. It’s a medical type 1 device, which is the optimal possibility in terms of safety and comfort.