Increasing growth hormone production in your 30s and beyond isn’t an easy task. The human body has its own biological clock that regulates numerous processes. The production of human growth hormone (HGH) is not an exception.
There are products you can use to get good results. Deer Antler Plus is one such product. The following review will help you determine whether Deer Antler Plus can deliver what the manufacturer promises and if it’s the right HGH releaser for your needs.
How Does Deer Antler Plus Work?
Deer Antler Plus is based on a natural formula aimed at stimulating the body to produce HGH on its own.
Deer Antler Plus is based on one primary ingredient that’s already mentioned in the supplement’s title. Deer antler velvet is a substance collected from the fully-grown antlers of male deer.
It’s harvested humanely without causing any harm to the animal. The substance is the one believed to contribute to the quick growth and the exceptional strength of the antlers.
Because of its natural ability to stimulate the functioning of the pituitary gland and the production of HGH, Deer Antler Plus can be used to accomplish the following:
- Build bigger and harder muscles
- Maintain optimal weight and lose fat, especially in the abdominal region
- Speed up the recovery of muscles after intense exercise sessions
- Deliver an energy and stamina boost
- Enhance joint and bone health
- Improve sleep quality
- Strengthen the immune response
Deer antler velvet is the most important component in the Deer Antler Plus formula but it’s not the only one. The other natural components include:
- Deer antler velvet
the primary ingredient. It causes an increase in the levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which is directly related to an increase in HGH levels.
- Nettle root powder
nettle is recognized for its ability to enhance testosterone production. In addition, it improves the circulation and enhances the oxygenation of muscle tissues.
- Korean red ginseng
an energizing extract, this one is a potent natural medicine that’s been used in traditional healing for centuries.
- Saw palmetto
there’s some evidence that saw palmetto can be used to increase testosterone production by the pituitary gland.
this is a natural antioxidant that helps protect the body on a cellular level and slow down the aging process.
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
As you can see, the formula is enhanced further with a vitamin complex. Apart from being a great fitness supplement, Deer Antler Plus is also a wonderful option for improving overall health (especially for individuals that lead a dynamic lifestyle).
Deer Antler Plus is safe and natural. It doesn’t contain synthetic growth hormone – a substance that can contribute to an array of health risks. It simply helps the body produce HGH on its own. The supplement is completely legal and no prescription will be required to make a purchase.
A few other Deer Antler Plus benefits include the following:
- There’s clinical evidence about the effectiveness of many of the supplement’s ingredients
- The supplement is produced in a safe and humane way, no animals being harmed in the process
- It’s manufactured in the US
- The manufacturer has an extensive website that features a lot of information about the supplement
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases
- Data protection and payment safety is guaranteed by the manufacturer
- It’s possible to come across some positive buyer reviews about the supplement
The supplement is a great pick for individuals interested in overall health and fitness enhancement. It does, however, miss the mark in a couple of important ways:
- A relatively expensive product (especially for the blend of ingredients featured in this supplement)
- Only available for purchase online
- There are several other supplements by similar names on the market (some of which are probably low quality replicas) – please be careful when making a purchase!
Deer Antler Plus delivers precisely what it promises to. Other than the slightly elevated price, the supplement doesn’t have that many shortcomings. This is why it deserves a 3.5 out of five stars rating.