When it comes to making your penis bigger, traction devices are undoubtedly the best option. Safe and non-invasive, extenders can produce results without the side effects and risks of surgeries.
Let’s find out how these two devices compare to each other and which one is better.
An Overview Of Vimax Extender
Vimax Extender is a doctor-approved traction device. It’s safe and comfortable, relying on the principle of traction to maximize the size of the penis.
When the penis is stretched away from the body, micro-tears form in its tissue. The body engages a healing mechanism to overcome the problem. Cells replicate, which helps for the increase in the length and the girth of the penis.
The product is one of the more affordable options on the market, which is why it attracts a lot of attention. There are also clinical studies proving the effectiveness of the product.
The trial suggests that men can expect an increase in size of up to 29 percent of the original length after several months of use.
Vimax Extender is manufactured by a well-known, reputable company. It’s been around for multiple years, managing to maintain an excellent reputation.
Pros And Cons Of Vimax
Vimax is safe, adffordable and comfortable. Some of the most important benefits of giving this extender a try include:
- Vimax Extender is non-invasive and it does deliver results
- The traction device is approved by physicians
- Clinical studies suggest that it does deliver results
- Manufactured by a reputable company
- The extender has been around for many years
- It’s one of the most affordable options on the market
- There’s a 180-day money-back guarantee
- Limited time offers are available
- Vimax Extender ships internationally
There are several shortcomings that will also have to be considered prior to choosing this extender as your top option:
- The product is only available for purchase online
- Noose fixation is used, which is not the most comfortable option out there
- It offers very little in terms of kit (other brands have similarly-priced started kits)
An Overview Of Jes Extender
When it comes to ultimate quality, Jes Extender is one of the top options that the market has to offer.
Jes Extender came into existence back 1994. It has been endorsed by British Journal of Urology. The extender has also been presented in multiple media reports including ones by BBC, Channel 4 UK, The Telegraph, FHM, Playboy and Men’s Health.
The extender is very comfortable, medical type 1 device. When it comes to high quality extenders, this is the ultimate standard in the field. The system comes with padding and protective accessories that enable many hours of use per day and faster results.
According to the manufacturer’s official website, Jes Extender can be used to grow the penis by up to 24 percent of the original length within several months of use.
In addition to that, Jes Extender can be used to treat abnormal penis curvature called Peyronie’s disease.
Pros And Cons Of Jes Extender
This extension device is one of the superior possibilities and the benefits far outweigh the few cons. Jes Extender’s most important benefits include the following:
- The extender sets the standards in the field, it’s been around since 1994
- It’s a type 1 medical device
- Approved by physicians, featured in medical journals
- Clinical studies confirm the effectiveness of Jes Extender
- Can be used to increase penis length and to treat Peyronie’s disease
- Several kits are available, some more affordable than others
- It’s also possible to buy spare parts separately
- Manufactured in Europe
- Free delivery is available
The most prominent shortcomings of Jes Extender are the following:
- More expensive than some of the base models on the market
- Results may vary from person to person and they will require time
Jes and Vimax extenders are quite different from each other. One is a premium product while the other belongs to the affordable category. Thus, drawing a comparison isn’t so easy since different people will buy each.
When it comes to quality, Jes Extender is the absolute winner. In fact, it is one of the top traction devices currently available on the market. If you can afford it, you should definitely give this possibility a try.