Any man who’s lacking confidence in terms of penis size is probably seeking an adequate solution for the problem. A traction device is one of the best possibilities because it offers a non-invasive treatment and it gets the job done.
Since the popularity of such devices has grown tremendously over the past few years, the market features a wide array of options. Traction devices are not created equal. Some will be much more effective and comfortable to use than others. This is why you have to do research prior to getting started.
SizeGenetics and Peyronie’s Device are two popular products that have been enjoying a wonderful reputation for a long time. How do they compare? Let’s find out together.
What Is SizeGenetics?
SizeGenetics is an item that received the recognition of being the most powerful traction device on the market. This is so because it exerts 2,800 grams of tension on the penile tissue. No other system comes with the same potency.
The item is a standard traction device. It keeps the penis extended away from the body and in a state of tension. As a result of this tension, cellular breakdown takes place.
New cells form and replicate to compensate for the damaged tissue. This is the mechanism that causes the length of the penis to grow.
SizeGenetics is an extender that is recommended by doctors and clinicians. It is also one of the most comfortable items on the market. The company’s advanced comfort system is unique, allowing for more hours of use and faster results.
One other very important feature to mention is that the SizeGenetics extender is also suited to the needs of guys suffering from micropenis. Micropenis is a medical condition that refers to penis length underneath two inches.
While many of the traction devices on the market aren’t suited for the needs of such men, SizeGenetic does offer a viable treatment option.
Pros And Cons Of SizeGenetics
The SizeGenetics penis extender has been around for some time and it has a big number of satisfied users. If you do a basic online search, you’ll come across numerous reviews.
There are also before and after pictures showing just how much guys have been capable of gaining through the use of the device.
SizeGenetics is a safe and non-invasive extender. It can be used by all guys who feel inadequate in terms of penis size. The most important benefits of the traction device include:
- Suitable for all men, including micropenis sufferers
- The systems exerts 2,800 grams of tension for fast results
- Ultra comfortable to use, regardless of the tension
- Can be used to grow penis size and treat Peyronie’s disease
- Designed by medical professionals
- According to the manufacturer’s website, the system can produce an increase of up to 29 percent of the original length
- There’s a 120-day money-back guarantee
- There are several kits to choose among
The shortcomings aren’t that many but they’ll still need to be mentioned:
- The system is a bit expensive in comparison to other options on the market
- Using a traction device will require commitment and daily use
- Results are not going to be immediate
- The cheaper packages lack some of the essential accessories included in the other kits
Peyronie’s Device: The Basics
The Peyronie’s Device is similar to SizeGenetics in many ways. It is another traction device that relies on the very same principle to deliver the desired results.
As the name indicates, the Peyronie’s Device is slightly more specialized than the other options on the market. The extender is mainly marketed as a viable treatment for Peyronie’s disease – abnormal curvature of the penis.
Still, the device can also be used to increase the size of the penis. The system is medically-backed and designed by clinicians. It has undergone strenuous testing that proves both the safety and the effectiveness of the system.
Pros And Cons Of Peyronie’s Device
Peyronie’s device is equally safe and easy to use. This product comes with a range of additional important benefits:
- Clinically tested and safe
- Especially designed for the non-invasive treatment of Peyronie’s disease
- There’s a special Peyronie’s treatment package that also features supplements and instructions
- This is a medical type 1 device
- A clinical study proves the effectiveness of Peyronie’s device
- There’s a 180-day money-back guarantee
- There are several kits to choose among
A few of the most prominent shortcomings of the product include the following:
- A more specialized product that’s best for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease
- Commitment and daily use will be required to get results
- The results will not be immediate
Both SizeGenetics and Peyronie’s Device are high quality products that deliver results through consistent use. Both of them have their fans. If we are to be objective, however, SizeGenetics is somewhat better.
A higher level of tension, universal application and a comfort system will produce faster results for almost all men that give the system a try.